Digga's PDX2 auger drive unit and earth drill is ideally suited for mini excavators, micro excavators and small skid steer loaders with a flow between 30 to 50 lpm, this post hole digging unit is ideally used for drilling holes for fencing, tree planting, house foundations, and more.
Innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extentions, eliminating downtime and minimises maintenance, optimising your returns. Digga planetary auger drives are fitted with Digga / Eaton Bell motors specially designed for drilling and augering in most ground conditions.
- 5 year gearbox warranty
- 3 year motor warranty
- PDX2 auger drive
- Frame (skid steer) or hitch (excavator) to suit machine
- Standard 2.2m hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Swing control system (see here)
- Micro Excavators- 750kg to 2t
- Mini Excavators - 2t to 5t
- Truck Cranes / Telehandlers
*Output speed and torque information found in the "specifications" are theoretical. Speed and torque output are dependent on the overall system efficiencies associated with the prime movers hydraulic system. This document should be used for information and comparative purposes only. When determining criteria and application specific information, please contact us.
- Quality made compact high torque and powerful Digga manufactured planteary gearbox
- Australian made ensuring quality materials including the highest quality bearings and components
- Integrated motor and output reduces size and weight of the drive, thus reducing potential leak points and number of parts
- Top mounted hose ports with angled fittings allows the hoses out the top of the unit ensuring they won't get in the way
- Two piece shaft isolates the planetary gears from excessive side load
- Cutting edge design, highly efficient with less moving parts and the most compact design available on the market
- Fitted with Digga / Eaton Bell geroler hydraulic motor
- No case drain required
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty guaranteeing it will not fall out
- Full range of shafts available upon request
- Extreme duty shaft locking system
- Drive unit will down the hole for greater digging depth
- Low maintenance with 5 year gear box and 3 year motor warranty
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Motor||2K Eaton Bell|
|Standard Drive Shaft||65mm Round|
|Max Flow (LPM)||30-50|
|Max Power||25Kw (34HP)|
|Max Pressure (BAR)||125-240|
|Max Torque (Nm) @ 205 Bar||1994|
|Max Torque (Nm) @ 240 Bar||2331|
|Max Auger Diameter (Clay / Shale)||450mm|
|Max Auger Diameter (Earthl)||600mm|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.