Digga Pallet Forks & Bale Spears Frame - Includes 1200kg Tynes
Digga's pallet fork and bale spear frame is incredibly versatile and offer unrivalled quality and safety for skid s... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Digga's pallet fork and bale spear frame is incredibly versatile and offer unrivalled quality and safety for skid steer loaders. Unlike forklifts, skid steers are able to crowd their pickup past horizontal allowing the machine to be placed in an unsafe position which could cause it to tip over. Furthermore, putting the machine's weight on the tynes may cause them to weaken or break.
- Pallet fork / bale spears frame
- Bale spears
- Pallet tynes
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Front End Loaders
- 1059mm quality heavy duty bale spears.
- Fits up to 3 bale spear tynes onto the one frame.
- Includes standard pallet fork high visibility frame.
- Most machine frames available.
- Removable bale spear tynes and replaceable with pallet forks.
- Australian made frame designed from quality steel.
- Digga pallet forks come with high visibility frame as standard for increased safety.
- Load rating tested to Australian Standard AS 2359.1.
- Easy quick fit attachment for most skid steer loaders.
- 1200kg, 1600kg and 1900kg load pallet tynes ratings available.
- Floating tyne design allowing tynes to swing freely from a single fixed point ensuring load and operator safety.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Load Rating||1200kg / 1600kg|
|Bale Spears Length||1059mm|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.