Digga Loading Ramps - Rubber Track
Suitable for machines with rubber tracks, these Digga aluminium loading ramps are heavy duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost effective. Europ... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Suitable for machines with rubber tracks, these Digga aluminium loading ramps are heavy duty yet light in weight and come with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance and are cost effective. European designed and engineered, the Digga Ezi-Loada ramps feature the most advanced design available on the Australian market today.
18 month manufacturer warranty
- Machine weight (max): From 2 to 5.9 tonne
- Machine track / tyres: Rubber
- Machine types: Mini loaders, skid steer loaders (Bobcat), excavators, tractors, backhoes, cars, trailers etc.
- Set of ramps
- 2 x pins and clips for attachment
- Three ways of attaching the ramps:
- Pin (supplied)
- Tongue (supplied)
- Chain (chain not supplied)
- Patented, fully extruded, double T-beam design, interlocks the rungs into the body of the rail and no physical load is taken by the weld alone. The welds (top and bottom) hold the rung in its fitted position, this adding superior strength and durability.
- Certified to the highest international standards (CE, GS and TUV) guaranteeing the quality and safety of the ramps.
- Reinforced, easy load, lead on/off design are safer and more durable than conventional ramp designs.
- The reinforced bottom rung sits low to the ground ensuring machines don't have to step up onto the ramp. As a result the bottom few rungs won't bend, as so often is the case with current ramp designs and making the ride much smoother.
- Rung design prevents clogging up with mud, stones, and other debris reducing the risk of tyre/track slippage.
- New rung design cleans the wheels/tracks as machines climb the ramp, minimising debris taken onto the truck.
- The new rung design also allows operators to safely walk up the ramp.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Weight (Per Ramp)||23kg|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.