Digga Flail Mower - 3 to 6 Tonne Excavators
Digga’s Flail Mower for excavators up to 6 tonnes has been engineered to handle your toughest vegetation management job... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Digga’s Flail Mower for excavators up to 6 tonnes has been engineered to handle your toughest vegetation management jobs. Ideal for clearing vegetation on hillsides, roadways, ditches, utility right-of-ways, riverbanks, lakes and more.
- 3 to 6 tonne excavators
Please note: A case drain is required if using on bi-directional flow. No case drain is required if using on hammer circuit.
- Cuts 100mm trees and heavy brush.
- Allows operator to mow in both directions & control direction of cut material.
- Flail mowers available to suit 3 to 6 tonne excavators.
- Exclusive patent pending torsion disc helps protect motor and drive assembly from damage by absorbing impact forces from the cutting blades.
- Bi-directional flow manifold with cross-over relief allows the operator to direct debris away from bystanders, other machinery and buildings.
- Operator can cut in both directions without interference.
- Optional thumb saddle allows operator to move obstructions out of the way without damaging the housing.
- Adjustable, dual skid shoes are standard.
- Digga Flail Mowers are higher quality, more durable and better engineered.
- Our drive train and blade system are designed to out-perform and outlast the competition.
- Bi-directional cutting and discharge allows the operator to control the direction of cut materials away from buildings, roadways and bystanders.
- Digga Flail Mowers easily manage grass, vegetation and hardwoods up to 100mm in diameter. Diameters up to 150mm can be managed as well on an occasional basis.
- The adjustable skid shoes do not interfere with or obstruct cutting capability in either direction.
- The 5 second blade stopping feature increases safety for operators and bystanders when connected to the bi-directional circuit.
- The manifold can be mounted on either side for optimal hose routings.
|Hydraulic Flow (LPM)||60-85|
|Case Drain Required*||Yes|
|Rotational Speed (RPM)||1800-2200|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.