Digga Dig Bigfoot XD High Flow Trencher - 2" Chain
The Digga Bigfoot XD high flow trencher is an evolution of the Bigfoot trencher that is suitable for large high flow machines. This model has a 1200mm digging depth, is fitted with a head start crumber system, quality Digga planetary... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
The Digga Bigfoot XD high flow trencher is an evolution of the Bigfoot trencher that is suitable for large high flow machines. This model has a 1200mm digging depth, is fitted with a head start crumber system, quality Digga planetary drive and Eaton Bell hydraulic motor as well as an adjustable skid foot and single spoil removal auger for consistent digging depth.
Ideal formachines up to 8 tonne including skid steer loaders, excavators and backhoes, the Bigfoot XD high flow trencher can be used for pipe laying irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs and general construction. The unique design promotes efficient spoil removal and finely crumbled spoil for effective compaction back into the trench. This provides minimal ground disturbance to surrounding conditions and results in a cleaner finish.
- 3 year gearbox warranty
- 2 year motor warranty
- Bigfoot XD high flow trencher
- Standard frame
- Standard 2.2m hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Skid steer loader: High flow
- Excavator: 3.5 to 8 tonne
- Head start crumber system with steel scraper shoe.
- Begin trenching with the crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine.
- Adjustable skid foot features 4 preset digging depths.
- Highly visible and can be seen from the cab, hence no spotter required.
- 900mm, 1200mm and 1500mm digging depths and 300mm digging width with a 2 inch (50.8mm) chain available.
- 3 different chain options available available including earth, combo and Diggatac.
- Standard flow XD range features a compact, yet powerful Digga planetary drive.
- High flow XD models come with a 6K Eaton hydraulic motor.
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures.
|Cutting Width (mm)||150 / 200 / 250 / 300|
|Foot Depth Presets (mm)||600 / 800 / 1000 / 1200|
|Recommended Flow (LPM)||60-115|
|Motor Type||2K Eaton Bell|
|Max Pressure (Do Not Exceed)||240 BAR @ 60 LPM|
|Max Flow (Do Not Exceed)||95 LPM @ 200 BAR|
|Max Continuous Power||25 KW (34 HP)|
|Chain Type||Earth / Combo / Diggatac|
|Crumber Bar (Heavy Duty)||6" / 8" / 10" / 12"|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.