Digga 900mm Dig Mini Bigfoot Trencher
The new Digga Mini Bigfoot trencher is designed specifically for mini loaders up to 1.5 tonne and is the lightest, most compact power packed mini trencher on the market. Unique design g... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
The new Digga Mini Bigfoot trencher is designed specifically for mini loaders up to 1.5 tonne and is the lightest, most compact power packed mini trencher on the market. Unique design gives the operator consistent digging depth, efficient spoil to one side of the trench and finely crumbed spoil for effective compaction back into the trench. It also provides minimal ground disturbance to surrounding conditions and a cleaner finish.
This mini trencher is ideally suited to pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs and general construction.
- 3 year gearbox warranty
- 2 year motor warranty
- Mini Bigfoot trencher
- Standard frame
- Standard 2.2m hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Mini loaders up to 1.5 tonne
- Mini excavators
- Small skid steer loaders
- Quality Australian made Digga gearbox and Eaton Bell motor.
- Adjustable skid foot to maintain constant digging depth.
- Can be side-shifted for digging close to permanent structures.
- High quality bearings and components.
- Three different chain options available including earth, combo and Diggatac.
- The Mini Bigfoot trencher offers a 900mm digging depth and 200mm digging width.
- Head start crumber system allows you to start trenches with the crumber bar in the down position and saves you time by not having to get off the machine.
|Cutting Width (mm)||100 / 150 / 200|
|Foot Depth Presets (mm)||450 / 600 / 750 / 900|
|Recommended Flow (LPM)||40-90|
|Motor Type||2K Eaton Bell|
|Max Pressure (Do Not Exceed)||240 BAR @ 60 LPM|
|Max Flow (Do Not Exceed)||95 LPM @ 200 BAR|
|Max Continuous Power||25 KW (34 HP)|
|Chain Type||Earth / Combo / Diggatac|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.