Digga 900mm Dig Bigfoot Trencher - 1 5/8" Chain
The Bigfoot trencher from Digga is a compact yet powerful trencher fitted with a quality Digga planetary drive, Eaton hydraulic motor, 3 position-adjustable skid f... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
The Bigfoot trencher from Digga is a compact yet powerful trencher fitted with a quality Digga planetary drive, Eaton hydraulic motor, 3 position-adjustable skid foot and a single spoil removal auger. It's unique design gives the operator consistent digging depth, efficient spoil removal and finely crumbled spoil for effective compaction back into the trench whilst providing minimal ground disturbance to surrounding conditions and a cleaner job finish.
Ideal for excavators up to 4.5 tonne, skid steer loaders and mini machines, the Bigfoot trencher can be used for pipe laying irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs and general construction.
- 3 year gearbox warranty
- 2 year motor warranty
- Bigfoot trencher
- Standard frame
- Standard 2.2m hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Skid steer loaders and excavators up to 4.5 tonne
- Head tart Crumber System to start trenching with the crumberin the down position saving time by not having to get out of the machine.
- Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab which means no spotter is required.
- Adjustable skid foot features 3 preset digging depths - 600mm, 750mm and 900mm.
- Up to 900mm digging depth and 200mm digging width.
- 3 different chain options including earth, combo and Diggatac.
- Compact yet powerful Australian made planetary drive.
- Frame can be side shifted to dig close to permanent structures.
|Cutting Width (mm)||100 / 150 / 200|
|Foot Depth Presets (mm)||600 / 750 / 900|
|Recommended Flow (LPM)||50-95|
|Motor Type||2K Eaton Bell|
|Max Pressure (Do Not Exceed)||240 BAR @ 60 LPM|
|Max Flow (Do Not Exceed)||95 LPM @ 200 BAR|
|Max Continuous Power||25 KW (34 HP)|
|Chain Type||Earth / Combo / Diggatac|
|Crumber Bar||4" / 6" / 8"|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.