Digga 1680mm 4 in 1 Bucket - 0.325M3 Volume
This 1680mm wide (66") 4 in 1 bucket is Australian designed and manufactured using only the highest quality components... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
This 1680mm wide (66") 4 in 1 bucket is Australian designed and manufactured using only the highest quality components and materials. It is a standard volume bucket with a 0.325 cubic metre volume and 20mm heavy duty flat floor.
An essential attachment for all tradies, this Digga bucket is perfect for grading, scraping, grappling, dozing dirt or material spreading on most construction work.
- Standard hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Cutting edges*
- Bucket teeth* (chisel or tiger)
- Lock valve
* Cutting edges and bucket teeth must be ordered with your new bucket as they cannot be retro fitted. Cutting edges are available for front, dozer and rear edges.
- Skid steers
As not all bucket capacities are equal, Digga bucket capacities are calculated using struck capacity method and not heaped capacity (see image below). Heaped capacity can over inflate a buckets capcity by up to 1/3.
- Maximum hose protection with a unique rear channel design.
- Grabbing teeth profiled on both front/rear overlap for greater grip of logsor other debris.
- Side curved sections create greater opening bucket width of 860mm.
- 1 piece heavy duty fully welded 6mm grill/hungry board with unique high visibility design, for clear vision of both front and back bucket edge.
- Standard heavy duty 20mm floors on all 4 in 1 buckets.
- Optional reversible bolt on cutting edges for all 3 edges of the bucket
- Optional chisel or tiger teeth with pin on design.
- Full range available from 880mm to 2130mm.
- 12mm and 16mm floors available on request.
|Bucket Width||1680mm (66")|
|Cubic Volume (M3)||0.325|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.