Digga 1500mm Wide Slasher - Suit Tractors
Digga's Slasha is a robust slashing attachment for tractors that can be used for the effe... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Digga's Slasha is a robust slashing attachment for tractors that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. This model is 1500mm wide and comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multifit frame to suit your parent machine with the option of a side shift frame.
Hydraulically driven models are available to fit all CAT 1 and CAT 2 tractors. This tractor slasher with 3 point linkage is ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance and general slashing.
- 3 point linkage*
- Flush face or ISO couplers
- Jocky wheel
- CAT 1 / CAT 2 tractors
* The frame assembly for the 3 point linkage to suit this slasher is not included.
- 3 point linkage for effective tractor attachment.
- Twin blade with a dual rotation and single cutting bar.
- 2 widths available for tractors including 1500mm (59”) and 1800mm (70”).
- Adjustable height 40 to 150mm.
- Available with fixed or side shift frame.
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion to align with new legislation.
- Heavy duty construction that is built for Australian conditions.
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over uneven terrain.
- Optional jockey wheel for use with skid steer loaders only (not available for 1250mm wide model).
- Different models available for mini loaders, skid steer loaders and excavators.
|Motor Size||4.9 Cubic Inch Eaton Bell Motor|
|Recommended Flow (LPM)||45-100|
|Max Pressure (Bar)||240|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.