Digga 1200mm Dig Hydrive XD Trencher - 2" Chain
Get ready for some serious trenching with Digga's Hydrive range of trenchers. This 1200mm digging depth XD model with a wider cutting width is perfect for excavators, backhoes and teleh... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Get ready for some serious trenching with Digga's Hydrive range of trenchers. This 1200mm digging depth XD model with a wider cutting width is perfect for excavators, backhoes and telehandlers up to 8 tonne. The Digga Hydrive trenchers are compact yet powerful and fitted with a quality Digga planetary drive and Eaton hydraulic motor.
A unique drive system positioning allows for more usable horse power providing greater efficiency. From pipe laying for irrigation, to underground power and communications, road repairs and general construction, this trencher will increase your machines productivey tenfold!
- 3 year gearbox warranty
- 2 year motor warranty
- Hydrive XD trencher
- Standard frame
- Standard 2.2m hoses
- ISO or flush face couplers
- Skid steer loader: High flow
- Excavator: 4.5 to 8 tonne
- Head start crumber system allows you to start trenches with the crumber bar in the down position and saves time by not having to
get off the machine.
- The Hydrive XD model is an extra heavy duty trencher with a 1200mm digging depth, 350mm trenching width and a 2 inch (50.8mm) chain.
- Twin spoil augers for efficient spoil removal on both sides of the trench creating finely crumbed spoil for effective re-compaction and minimal ground disturbance.
- Frame can be side-shifted for digging close to permanent structures.
- Augers can be removed for close-up trenching to walls or fences.
- This model offers two different chain options including combo and Diggatac.
|Cutting Width (mm)||150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 350|
|Crumber Bar (Heavy Duty)||6" / 8" / 10" / 12" / 14"|
|Recommended Flow (LPM)||60-115|
|Motor Type||2K Eaton Bell|
|Max Pressure (Do Not Exceed)||240 BAR @ 60 LPM|
|Max Flow (Do Not Exceed)||115 LPM @ 130 BAR|
|Max Continuous Power||25 KW (34 HP)|
|Chain Type||Combo / Diggatac|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.