Digga 1500mm Auger Extension - Machines up to 5t
This Digga 1500mm lon... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
This Digga 1500mm long auger drill extension comes with a variety of drive shaft options and is a general purpose extension specifically designed for machines up to 5 tonnes.
Digga's drilling extension range is the ultimate in quality and cost effectiveness. These extensions are manufactured in-house by Digga using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
- Pin and clip
- Machines up to 5 tonne
DRIVE SHAFT / HUB OPTIONS
- 50.8mm (2") round
- 65mm round
- 50.8mm (2") hex
- 57mm square
- Easy fit design with no adaptors required helping you connect and disconnect your augers faster.
- Welded hub and shaft reduces excess play in the connections ensuring a straighter hole.
- Digga's auger extensions come with a a variety of drive shaft hubs including 50.8mm (2") round, 65mm round, 50.8mm (2") hex and 57mm square.
- Four length options available including 500mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1500mm extension lengths.
- Faster to connect and disconnect that other extensions available on the market.
- Digga's product quality and innovation leads the industry.
- 100% Australian made, designed and manufactured for Australian conditions, providing you with versatility, competitive pricing and a factory-backed warranty.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Drive Shaft Size||50.8mm (2") Round / 65mm Round / 50.8mm (2") Hex / 57mm Square|
|Max Torque (Nm)||4200|
|Body||75mm Diameter x 7.5mm Wall|
|Auger Suitability||A3 / A4 / RC4 / DR4|
|Machine Suitability||Up To 5 Tonne|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.