Auger Pilot Medium Ground - Tungsten Wearpart
MEDIUM GROUND... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
MEDIUM GROUND (MEDIUM CONDITIONS)
These auger pilots are most suitable for light to moderate conditions.
Digga wearparts are specially designed to help your auger perform at it's best. Their range of flat teeth, chisel teeth and pilots offer three finishes being standard earth (E), tungsten carbide (TC) and multi-faced tungsten (MFT) for the heaviest ground conditions. See the brochure to find the part best suited to your machine auger and ground conditions.
- Cast to the highest quality and utilise premium grade tungsten carbide to ensure maximum wear life
- Padloc is Digga's patented advanced quick fit tooth locking system
- Easy one step process... knock in - knock out
- Bonded friction pads are already fitted to your auger teeth to ensure your locked in tight
- Fits most styles of pockets and wearparts
- No special tools required to fit or remove
- No more requirements for fiddly bolts, pins or rubbers
- Suitable for most types of pockets and weaparts
- 8mm (TM series) or 14mm (TS) teeth thickness
- Variety of pilot fittings available
- Suitable for larger augers with various thread options available
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Fits Into||Square Socket (S74)|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.