Digga Auger Drills - One Man PHB
Part of the Digga agricultural series of augers, these are specially designed for one man post hole borers, 3 point linkage and front mounted post hole digger tractors, ramdrills (rear mount tractors) and machines up to... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Part of the Digga agricultural series of augers, these are specially designed for one man post hole borers, 3 point linkage and front mounted post hole digger tractors, ramdrills (rear mount tractors) and machines up to 5 tonnes.
For efficient drilling, Digga has designed an effective auger cutting head for which, depending on the ground condition, you can choose between a selection of cutting heads. If you need something longer a 500mm extension is available for purchase.
- Auger drill
- Chisel and flat teeth
- Pin and clip
- One man post hole diggers
- Machines up to 5 tonne
- True cut augers... a 100mm auger cuts a 100mm hole.
- Dig holes in light earth conditions, clay and hard ground.
- Variety of auger teeth and pilots available including standard earth and tungsten for different drilling conditions.
- Stihl shaft size.
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil.
- Robust auger body construction for long life.
- Easy padloc knock in and out teeth system that require no special tools.
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel for longevity.
- Made in Australia.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Drive Shaft Size||Stihl Style 25mm Round|
|Flights (Lead & Carry)||6mm|
|Boring Head||Single Cut|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.