Digga 2000mm Wide Bucket Broom - 610mm (24 Inch) Polyester Brush
Made by Digga in Australia, this 2000mm wide forward and reverse bucket broom sweeps and collects all kinds of debris in ... Read more
– 2-5 business days for products in stock that don’t require any customisation
– 5-10 business days for products that require a custom fitting to your machine type
Made by Digga in Australia, this 2000mm wide forward and reverse bucket broom sweeps and collects all kinds of debris in factory car parks, road construction, stock yards and more. The 2000mm wide bucket broom comes in both a standard and high flow option.
This bucket broom features high performance hydraulic components, a hinged lid for fast emptying, heavy duty wheels and replaceable wear edge on the bucket. There is a removable side shift frame and is available in a variety of widths as well as standard and high flow to suit all machines.
- Bucket broom
- Standard frame
- 2.2m hoses
- Flush face or ISO couplers
- Side broom attachment
- Skid steers
- Front end loaders
- Tele handlers
- Replaceable cutting edge on bucket.
- 1 piece poly brush for longer brush life and easy replacement.
- Replaceable machine pickups for multiple machine use.
- Removable side shift frame available in a variety of widths to suit all machines.
- Easy to use built-in brush adjustment handles, no tools required.
- High flow options available.
- Full range of sizes available including 1600mm, 1700mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2500mm and 3000m
|Type||Standard / High Flow|
|Max Flow (LPM)||30-75 / 75-230|
|Max Pressure (Bar)||205 / 240|
|Broom Brush||24” Polyester|
|Side Broom Attachment||Optional|
We provide three delivery options to provide you (our customers) with flexibility on all orders being fulfilled from one of our manufacturers across Australia.
1. Standard Delivery - Australia Wide
To estimate the delivery cost to your area, use the delivery calculator when browsing products or in the cart when you’re ready to check out.
Digging Bits have great shipping rates available with freight companies right across Australia. Toll NQX and TNT our preferred carrier of goods who pass on a first class service to ensure reliable delivery for our customers. We also have a strong network of metro couriers to provide faster turn around for those customers.
Please note: Digging Bits do not profit from the freight price of your goods.
2. BYO Freight
If you have an account with a preferred freight company, we are more than happy for you to use them. Simply select “BYO Freight” when purchasing your goods and contact us to advise of the details to arrange pick up.
3. FREE Pick Up
We offer a convenient pick up option that allows you to collect your order from a variety of locations between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays... and it’s free!
For more detailed shipping information, please visit our shipping page.